Erik Marquez

"Da List": DR-Z400 Popular Parts List

93 posts in this topic

Hey for those of you who like the notorious IMS 2.6 gallon tank in "White" I had IMS make a few of them, I received mine last week! Definitely recommend for supermoto and people competing off-road! 274 shipped. You'll have to call customer service to order a white tank and they have at least 5 ready!

The picture included is not my bike but the same tank! This is Eddie's DRZ 475 TT!

drz475tt049.jpg

How about a link to the side triple clamp mounts for the Cycra Probends and Zeta Armor handguards. And maybe some Zeta Pivot levers

What about some of the things needed or the FAQ fixes like loctite and the clutch cover gasket for right case (part no. 11482-29F00)

1 person likes this

How about a link to the side triple clamp mounts for the Cycra Probends and Zeta Armor handguards. And maybe some Zeta Pivot levers

What about some of the things needed or the FAQ fixes like loctite and the clutch cover gasket for right case (part no. 11482-29F00)

Zeta Pivot Levers added...

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/Popular/Suzuki-DR-Z-400/DRZ-Handlebars-Pegs-Controls-c4908/

What a great list there Bryan..... :thumbsup:

Thinking ..Thinking....How about some.....

.MSR extended gear change lever.. pivot type brake and clutch levers,.. spark plugs.., o or x ring drive chains to go with the sprockets ,.. cam chains... OEM valves...FMF Powercore 4 muffler....Keihin needles, main and pilot jets .... :blah: ....(well you did ask..lol)

Alright dude, been hard at work. Check the list and tell me what I'm missing! Still stuff that I'd like to add, but it's pretty comprehensive, no? :thumbsup::thumbsdn:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/Popular/Suzuki-DR-Z-400-c2447/

How about the Zeta engine plug kit and brake reservoir cap?

The list is awesome now btw,  good work.   

A good idea would be a package deal for the MRD /SSW, HOT CAMS ,  FCR MX-39 AND A BBK. 

3 people like this

A good idea would be a package deal for the MRD /SSW, HOT CAMS ,  FCR MX-39 AND A BBK. 

Hahaha, yeh and a winning lottery ticket........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 people like this

Could call it the "50hp package".?....I know Eddie used to advert this way...I don't think he could put a copyright on the term.. :thinking:

2 people like this

Plugs added:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/Zeta-Racing-Engine-Plug-Kit-p2006835354.html

Adding daily! Thx for the suggestion. :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Added the Hammerhead Designs plugs too, as they come in Gold & Black and the Zeta come in Blue & Red. Taste the rainbow! :smirk:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/Hammerhead-Designs-Engine-Plug-Kit-p2006835355.html

Very nice,  might want to consider adding the enduro pocket as well,  fits the drz like a glove.

drz203_zpsbc26f846.jpg

Mind if I use this pic as a product profile in our store? :thumbsup:

2 people like this

Added the Hammerhead Designs plugs too, as they come in Gold & Black and the Zeta come in Blue & Red. Taste the rainbow! :smirk:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/Hammerhead-Designs-Engine-Plug-Kit-p2006835355.html

Mind if I use this pic as a product profile in our store? :thumbsup:

Sure,  i can take another one if you'd like,  as what VVVV he said.     Or if you want to blur that one mirror out,  if not,  im fine with you using it the way it is. 

If you do use it, please blur out the mirrors!

Edited by 150ron