Erik Marquez

"Da List": DR-Z400 Popular Parts List

93 posts in this topic

Yes it is back again, a link that takes you to some of the most popular parts for the DR-Z400 series motorcycle. :thumbsup:

Here's the link: https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/Popular/Suzuki-DR-Z-400-c2447/

If you don't see what you're looking for there, go HERE and either select "Aftermarket Parts" or "OEM parts". From there, you can input the year/make/model of your vehicle and when you browse the categories or use the search function, the results will be filtered by your bike.

Note: by default, results include universal parts. If you only want to see confirmed fitment parts, click the "hide universal" parts button. Be sure to clear your vehicle if you need to shop for another bike.

The ThumperTalk Store offers more than 8 million parts, but if you don't see what you're looking for, Contact the store folks and ask. There is a good chance they'll have it in my experience.

There are lots of good places to shop, but not a bad idea to support the folks that bring us this fine forum. :thumbsup:

2 people like this

See something missing? Make a suggestion! :)

What a great list there Bryan..... :thumbsup:

Thinking ..Thinking....How about some.....

.MSR extended gear change lever.. pivot type brake and clutch levers,.. spark plugs.., o or x ring drive chains to go with the sprockets ,.. cam chains... OEM valves...FMF Powercore 4 muffler....Keihin needles, main and pilot jets .... :blah: ....(well you did ask..lol)

I can do that if you promise to buy two of each. :smirk::thumbsup:

No one carries blinker fluid anymore! :angry::lol:

Too many calls for installation instructions from riders with two left thumbs! :smirk:

2 people like this

See something missing? Make a suggestion! :)

Very helpful. I might have to pick up some of these case shields once I pull the trigger on a new Ignition cover. Should have gotten them sooner! Isn't that always the case?

ACT Wide ratio gears?

I'll ask. :)

Also, checkout the store homepage...

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/

Hopefully you can find the DRZ stuff. ;)

We're working hard on building out the categories. By the end of the weekend, you should see a lot more meat on those bones.

I'll ask. :)

Also, checkout the store homepage...

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/

Hopefully you can find the DRZ stuff. ;)

We're working hard on building out the categories. By the end of the weekend, you should see a lot more meat on those bones.

mmmmm, I thought the Actman gears were already available thru the TT store... :thinking: ..oh well, my bad.... :o

mmmmm, I thought the Actman gears were already available thru the TT store... :thinking: ..oh well, my bad.... :o

I asked them at one point, but they got busy and we sort of lost track of it. If we can sell them, we will.

I asked them at one point, but they got busy and we sort of lost track of it. If we can sell them, we will.

I am sitting on the fence atm as to whether to buy a new 690 ktm or just install the Actman WR gears....

I can see so many positives with the Actman gears install, anyway if you do start selling them I will steer your way , if that's the direction I decide..... :confused:

690 is a fine machine. Taller than an Amazon chick, but still cool. ;)

I like my Amazon chicks tall  . :banana: ...so the 690 Enduro R would serve my 6'2" stature well...... :applause:

1 person likes this

As in from a Yamaha Raptor ATV? More info pleaso. :)

Yes, I believe it's the Yamaha Raptor 660.  The direct-fit manual fuel petcock to replace the stock vacuum petcock.

As in from a Yamaha Raptor ATV? More info pleaso. :)

Yamaha 5LP-24500-00-00 FUEL COCK ASSY

Used on at least..

2001 660R RAPTOR - YFM660RN FUEL TANK
2001 660R RAPTOR - YFM660RNC FUEL TANK
2002 660R RAPTOR - YFM660RP FUEL TANK
2002 RAPTOR LIMTED EDITION - BLACK - YFM660RPB FUEL TANK
2003 RAPTOR 660R - YFM660RR FUEL TANK
2003 RAPTOR BLACK LIMITED EDITION - YFM660RLER FUEL TANK
2004 660R RAPTOR - YFM660RS FUEL TANK
2004 660R RAPTOR LIMITED EDITION BLACK - YFM660RLES FUEL TANK

2005 660R RAPTOR - YFM660RT FUEL TANK

Direct fit to all year and model DRZ400

Non Vacuum style petcock with reserve.

Reserve tube is a little shorter than OEM one.. resulting in a little more fuel available in the "on" position, and a little less in the "reserve" position. 

Yamaha 5LP-24500-00-00 FUEL COCK ASSY

Used on at least..

2001 660R RAPTOR - YFM660RN FUEL TANK

2001 660R RAPTOR - YFM660RNC FUEL TANK

2002 660R RAPTOR - YFM660RP FUEL TANK

2002 RAPTOR LIMTED EDITION - BLACK - YFM660RPB FUEL TANK

2003 RAPTOR 660R - YFM660RR FUEL TANK

2003 RAPTOR BLACK LIMITED EDITION - YFM660RLER FUEL TANK

2004 660R RAPTOR - YFM660RS FUEL TANK

2004 660R RAPTOR LIMITED EDITION BLACK - YFM660RLES FUEL TANK

2005 660R RAPTOR - YFM660RT FUEL TANK

Direct fit to all year and model DRZ400

Non Vacuum style petcock with reserve.

Reserve tube is a little shorter than OEM one.. resulting in a little more fuel available in the "on" position, and a little less in the "reserve" position.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/Yamaha-FUEL-COCK-ASSY-1-5LP-24500-01-00-p1000322768.html