BurRaaap Fest

Since there are a million earthfests going on this weekend and everyone will be driving around and things will be buisy, let's make sure we all get out and ride. It will be a great day to get out and appreciate the trails we have on our lovely planet. I am riding in New Hampshire if anyone is interested. I'm having a BurRaaap Fest!

I will be doing the same in Minnesota. Expecting temps in the mid 70's.

We are in mid 70's weather here as well. We hit 80 last week. It was tooo hot.

What are you talking about? This last Sunday it was 101 degrees at the desert where I go in SoCal. Almost too hot. I think I can squeeze another weekend or two out of it.

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

Id F'N melt. It was 65 yesterday and sweat was dripping into my goggles.

Mike,

My carb is in pieces as we speak. I have (Oh my gosh) drilled out the main air jet and port as per Taffy's (David's) instructions. I will be running an FHP needle, air screw (Yes, air screw from Sudco), and a 168 MJ (JD recommended a 170, which I don't have).

Now I am trying to limit the travel on my NON ADJUSTABLE accelerator pump, using a washer setup.

I hoped to drain the oil out of my Pro Action jack hammer forks, and use an ultra lightweight (2.5) oil AT MINIMUM LEVEL. Hopefully, I won't have to get that Carpal Tunnel Surgery that comes with each Pro Action rebuild :)!

I am ready to rock and roll, though! Any new areas to ride?? How 'bout Jolly Roger MX track...???

------------------

'99 WZ with all YZ mods, de-octopused, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean and Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.

I got trails you have never seen! You let me know when you are ready.