Pro Circuit exhaust

Does anyone have a Pro Circuit T-4 exhaust for sale for a 99 yzf400? Or know where I can get a used one?

I'd put my money into a "Thunder Alley" pipe. They're $350.00 complete and they WORK! Do a search to get more info or post here and I'll give you the number.

I might sell you mine. You could also try posting on DRN's "parts wanted" forum.

I’ve got one for a 426, it should be the same one for your 400. My new Acerbis tank won’t clear the header portion so I can’t use it anymore.

I’d rate its condition as a 5 on a 10 point scale. It is VERY well made and has never leaked but I ride in the brush so the trick looking shiny metal logo riveted to the can is completely scratched. The 5 point deduck is for aesthetical damage only, it is not bent or dinged anywhere that I know of. I’d say I put 100 hours on it and never changed the packing, so you will need packing and a new header gasket.

I just have the standard sized end cap and the SA insert.

I live in El Paso, other side of TX. Go ahead and make me an offer if you like, here or in an email, although I’m not sure how to make a transaction like this. You seem like a trustworthy guy though :)

burt@123mail.net

BTW it steals a little over-rev but the midrange is both smoother and stronger than stock, on a 426 anyway, with this pipe. Like most aftermarket exhausts it is very loud. I think they run like $450 new (ouch).

Originally posted by wfo257:

Does anyone have a Pro Circuit T-4 exhaust for sale for a 99 yzf400? Or know where I can get a used one?

I sent you a message. Click on my profile in top right corner to retrieve.