Coolant is cloudy?

Hi. Today I started up my YZ450F for like 30-60 secounds, and after that when I inspected my coolant level I noticed that the coolant has gone cloudy. I didn't see trough it, down to the radiator fins as I used to be able to do. At first is was these tiny, tiny bubbles in it, like it was sparkling water. So I waited for like 10-15 minutes and checked again, still the same but no bubbles that I could see.

There was no oily film on top of it, and when I dipped a piece of paper into it the paper came up light, clear blue, like the color of the coolant. When checking the engine oil dipstick the oil looks just healthy.

When I got the bike I changed the coolant from green (maybe propylen, don't know) to blue (ethylene). I flushed it out before changing, but maybe not enough?

What could be causing this, or is it normal?

For what it's worth, here's a picture of it:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4375930/20130509_162557.jpg

Please help me out with this!

It could be a number of things, but almost all of them are nothing to worry about. If you're concerned about it, just change it out again. Cloudiness could be nothing more than a reaction to being heated in contact with air, or sediment stirred up by the fresh coolant.

It could be a number of things, but almost all of them are nothing to worry about. If you're concerned about it, just change it out again. Cloudiness could be nothing more than a reaction to being heated in contact with air, or sediment stirred up by the fresh coolant.

Thank you very much! I changed it to propylenglycol, we'll see if it happens again.