Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nozzlejockey

Salem.Or. Arenacross?

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone in oregon rode at the salem indoor track at the fairgrounds? I am thinking of riding there at the wed. pracitce this week. Any info would be appriciated.

Later The Fireman

Originally posted by nozzlejockey:

Has anyone in oregon rode at the salem indoor track at the fairgrounds? I am thinking of riding there at the wed. pracitce this week. Any info would be appriciated.

Later The Fireman

Hi,Nozzlejockey What info do you need? It costs about $20 Use the Lana Ave. entrance , You will get about 20-25 laps in 3or4 segments ,go with what group matches your skill. And I think you want to be there at 5:30pm. Its a very tight track. Hope this helps.

Take your $20 to the RV set up on the South end. Tell the guy there which skill level you are and he'll give you a sticker with a rider group number on it. Stick it on your clutch cable or somewhere visible. Then just wait in line near the gates. They don't really announce the numbers so just keep bugging the starter. WHen your group is up, twist the loud end of the handlebars, drop the clutch, and have fun!!

Have any of you been to the clark county arenacross? If so, how does the size of the track compare to salem? We are thinking of going there but want to know it it is worth it. Thanks