2012 wr 450 exhaust

Generally speaking over all the bikes i have owned, u most diffently want the bike tunned for you exhaust system. if its a slip on it may not be required. but i weould go ahead an order u tunner either pc5 or gytr w/comp ecu. i have decided to go with a pch but not sure by doing a pc 5 if comp ecu is still needed, or if it will have any bennfits. im also trying to determi ne if a full system will give u a lot more power then just getting a slip on. on my r1 the headers gave an extra .5 hp, so idecided against that because it was a lot more money and .5 hp isnt going to make or break me.

Hey TT found a FMF exhaust for it and just wanted to know if I have to remap the fuel. I have the comp. ecu and all that.

PS my search button is not working or I don't know how to use it if there is something on this just point me it the right direction thanks !!!!!!!!

Yup. If you have the comp ECU, that's why you bought it!

Mike

Hey TT found a FMF exhaust for it and just wanted to know if I have to remap the fuel. I have the comp. ecu and all that.

PS my search button is not working or I don't know how to use it if there is something on this just point me it the right direction thanks !!!!!!!!

Yes you need to remap for your exhaust. Did you remove the airbox snorkel as well? You can buy a tuner yourself, or get your dealer to put a map in the comp ECU for you.