HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fvmcboy99

2012 wr450 plastics

4 posts in this topic

does anyone know where I can get team graphics for my 2012 wr450 if not is there any other graphics from yz250/450 that have same plastics cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Zachhanus2
      Hey guys I'm looking to buy a bike again I'm currently saving up, prob gonna go on Craigslist should I go for a yz 125 or yz 250f, if I were to get a 250f I'd spend around 3300 is my budget, and goes for a 125 as well, I kno most of the differences but from any of your guys experience what would u say
    • By Gray4ACause
      Hello everyone, you wouldn't believe the brain dead mistake I made. So I installed my crank into the right side engine case on my 02 YZ426F last night. (Keyword Night) Then I proceeded to install the left side engine case onto the crank and trans with the Tusk Crank Installer. All is fine and dandy until I realized I didn't put any Yamabond on the case halves.  Now the left side case will not come back off the crank for the life of me. Note: The first time I split the cases the left side case came off without any hiccups. I am using the splitting tabs built into the case by the way. Does anyone have any tips? Also, why is the left side case being so stubborn this time? I hope I don't have to order a case splitter, those tabs saved me $70!
    • By Zachhanus2
      Hey guys I was wondering what bike I should get I havnt rode since I was in 7th grade but I had a kx 85 so I was experienced with riding I could pin the bike on tracks so I'm not completely new to riding now I'm 6,2 190 I was contemplating what bike to get, should I go with a yz 125 or should I go with a yzf450, I would never sell the 450 prob have it forever thank you tell me your opinions plz!!
    • By YZ465 SMOKER
      I'm finally getting the chance to go to the dunes in Oregon and cant decide weather I should run a 8 or 10 paddle tire on the back of my 81 YZ465 2stroke. Suggestions? Pros and cons for each? Thanks!
    • By wtgill13
      Hey all, let me get right to the point, basically for the past couple years I've had this bike, it hasn't been running right. It tends to start well, and has a decent amount of power for a 200+ lb kid on it, but once I attempt to hit the top of the power band, it tends to cough and sputter like it's choking. When I recently checked to carb to jet it, I realized ALL but one of the Jets are missing. I've checked the reed valves, they seem to be in great shape... However, today (it is a warm day) it ran great for a while, after topping off the oil and running with the choke half on, this bike also leaks oil, but I'm almost convinced that this is a jetting issue (being that they're missing)  at this point, but I've also never put a top end in this bike. Thanks for any help, I'd just like to get an opinion on what you guys think.   I know I'm all over the place btw, sorry for that