backys

Show me your...BETA !

1,117 posts in this topic

Nice = synchronized crashing!

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH you will wake them up, they look so cute sleeping!

That last photo reminds me of a recent ride. The MX bikes got wore out and needed a nap, but the Beta was R2R!

GOPR0218.JPG

Edited by -ride4life-

One more for you.

Welcome to the Beta smoker plated club from the founding North American Member! You can have official membership #2 !!!

Welcome to the Beta smoker plated club from the founding North American Member! You can have official membership #2 !!!

What makes you think yours was 1st?

What makes you think yours was 1st?

Because those SWEET 300 Racing Versions came over in the third shipment. Maybe we should make the club even more exclusive, like 48 y/os with plated Beta Smokers LOL

Picked up my Beta last weekend, took it out for a little ride. Nice bike. Can't wait to go for a real ride but with Mothers Day being this weekend, looks like I'll have to wait.

DSC02776.jpg

DSC02779.jpg

I also bought the big tank but dropped it off at Epic graphics, will see what they come up with

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By OscarFox
      PRICE DROP
      For sale is my 2015 Beta 350RR. 2734 miles and 120 hours. Just had some top end work done by Sierra BMW and BETA. Fresh air filter and oil. This is an awesome dual sport bike. Or you can strip the lights and turn signals and have a single track weapon, your choice. This bike will do it all. Unfortunately, I've been riding my 2 stroke lately and don't have room or the time to maintain 2 bikes. My loss is your gain! Front tire only has a few rides on it, the rear needs to be changed. Beta's are super reliable and amazing machines that rival KTM and Husky! 

-Forks revalved by LT-Racing for 210# rider w/gear
      -Mylers oversized radiators and bulletproof radiator guards
      -Folding ARC clutch and brake levers (I have the stock levers as well)
      -3.1 gallon tank. (I also have the stock tank)
      -Seat concepts dual sport seat (also includes the stock seat with guts foam and motoseat seat cover)
      -FMF powercore 4 with silent core/spark arrestor. I've got the stock spark arrestor as well. Racing compliant!
      -Boano racing billet brake pedal with brake tip
      -FJ Fasst co. brake clevis
      -Billet chain blocks
      -upgraded steel oil pump gears- the plastic stock ones are prone to failure
      -Force accessories case saver
      -TMD skid plate (not pictured but will be on the bike)

Extras:
      Acerbis X-factor handguards
      a few spare plastics pieces
      key switch with plug and play wiring
      extra tubes and rimlocks
      Printed and bound owners manual and service manual
      10mm billet bar risers

It's a dirt bike so it has some cosmetic damage. Some chipped plastic and scratches on the swingarm. 

Can send more pictures/info upon request
    • By makavellu
      Hi guys ,
      Mounting and dismounting the rear wheel I`ve broken the safety piece in the rear brake .
      I cannot see the piece in the Beta parts Diagram.
      It`s ok to ride without this piece ?
      Thanks

• By Elite Motorsports
      Hey Everyone, 
      I just wanted to give everyone an update on how the Alta Redshift MX did at the RMEC Hard Rock Enduro in Colorado. Don was able to get a 2nd place finish (would have been first if not for a flat rear tire) in the A 50 + class and 17th overall. The bike was absolutely amazing on the technical rocky terrain. 
      Race Info:
      6 laps that averaged 23 minutes per lap a little over 2 hours of actual racing time Don was able to sneak in about 35-40 minutes of charging total using a 220v generator. Raced the entire race in Map 1 on the Alta The Alta does require a little more strategy for Longer format Enduro racing, but it is very competitive against gas bikes! 
      Here is the link to the YouTube video of the race from Don's helmet cam.

• By hawaiidirtrider
      This just came on my subs.. Cool!!!!