HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yz125rider447

when do new bikes hit the showroom during the year ?

4 posts in this topic

Im looking at buying a 13 450 but if the 14s are gonna be available to buy soon ill just wait cause i hear the yams all new and it should rip.

i believe the bikes come out middle of the year to september maybe....if i was you id wait to get one

used to be after Ponca and Lorettas every year -- so September is spot - on, but now who knows --- i bought my 08 YZF in July '08 and they already had some '09s in at that point--- when there are not many changes, they may roll em out sooner, or conversely they may roll out a model with big changes even later --- the '12 WR450 did not hit until March '12 if i recall

Is it worth waiting for? Im not really TOO partial to any brand, i have a yz125 and a kawasaki kx250 and used to have an rm85. The new kx450f is sick but the new yamaha is drool worthy.