lets see the best looking 2010-2013 yzf

...we're not gonna talk about that...

One of those moments, was it? :busted:

Nice work on the bike. Not my style, but I like it. It's hard these days to do something that's different than most others.

Took a week long trip in the woods. Tore up some tires, broke my shifter, scratched some stuff up, and set my bike on fire (we're not gonna talk about that). After 3 weeks of scrubbing, polishing, replacing, lubing, and drinking shes all new again.

002-Copy2.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

001-Copy2.jpg

003-Copy2.jpg

Nice work ! :busted:

Thanks guys! Now if I could only pull the trigger on black wheels.....just can't do it. Oh and I hate the white already I can't even put it on the stand without getting it dirty. Need to get in a few rides, crashes, scratches, and stains.

and set my bike on fire (we're not gonna talk about that).

You can't say something like that and not tell the story...

ok...at the risk of looking like the biggest moron on the face of the planet:

There was 2 of us out in the hatfield mccoy trails. We were what turned out to be about 30 miles from camp with no idea where we were (gps was in cabin) and it got dark before we figured it out. My goal was to make it out to pavement before I ran out of fuel. Had spare MSR fuel cans in backpack. I was following buddy on atv with a headlight and then it happened no gas. It was pitch black not really even any moonlight. Instead of waiting for him to figure out I wasnt behind him anymore to turn around an utilize his head light I used the only light source I had at a very safe (so I thought) distance to see where to put the precious fuel without spilling a drop in case I needed every last bit of it. And just an FYI filled up 30oz cans have very condensed fuel vapors :busted: We were kind of in panic mode so rational thinking went out the window. I'm a smoker so fill in the rest.............

THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 3....2....1...

Edited by tech24

LOL... well at least the bike didn't get hurt too badly.

LOL... well at least the bike didn't get hurt too badly.

melted the tank, tank plastics, air lid, piece under the air lid, and seat cover. Not real bad but enough to cost me some money. Melted my jersey holding it over tank and I lost a glove :busted:

IMG_0556.jpgIMG_0558.jpg

what stand is that?

my 10

dscn4073w.jpg

dscn4150l.jpg

dscn4159x.jpg

my 10

dscn4073w.jpg

dscn4150l.jpg

dscn4159x.jpg

Nice clean look ! :busted:

Who makes those graphics? They look sweet/. I have 11 450 white and black edition, but haven't found any graphics I like for it yet..

Thanks, as someone said, they are DeCal Works T8.

what stand is that?

Its a scissor lift stand, good for the old back when you can jack it up high and stand to work on things. This particular one is a Team Hawg racing lift.

Looks a lot like a transmission jack.

Do you have to replace the lower radiator shrouds with an aftermarket ones since they have that texture on there? Or do the graphics stick alright. Just wondering cause I was gonna get some for my 2011 I just got.

Do you have to replace the lower radiator shrouds with an aftermarket ones since they have that texture on there? Or do the graphics stick alright. Just wondering cause I was gonna get some for my 2011 I just got.

Get aftermarket plastic, the stock with texture don't go well with graphics.

DSC06313.jpg

DSC06308.jpg

DSC06316.jpg

DSC06309.jpg

DSC06317.jpg

What graphics are those? Im planning on the same type of theme for mine over this winter. Blue hubs/black rims , blue on white etc.

My humble contribution....after a bath. Nothing too fancy, it just works!

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

Bambislayer, ever think of puttin a white rear fender on it? I think it would complete the line the fork guards and lower shroud have. Just a thought I had :-)