lets see the best looking 2010-2013 yzf

My favorite white scheme yet!

I'm trying to find a 'look' for mine - I think I just found it. I assume these are custom graphics? If not, do tell!

nice bike mate. where can i get one of those sticker kits and the rim stickers from? im from australia and cant find nothing over here

Those are the Jlaw Graphics by Fludesigns

Mine is pretty simple; I didn't want to spend the $$$ on black wheels, so instead I just spent $14 on some black rim stickers with Yamaha logos. For $14 I think they turned out well; we'll see how long they hold up.

standard.jpg

Saw frame guards on he muscle milk #38 i think ??? where can i find em ?

Mine is pretty simple; I didn't want to spend the $$$ on black wheels, so instead I just spent $14 on some black rim stickers with Yamaha logos. For $14 I think they turned out well; we'll see how long they hold up.

standard.jpg

where did you get your rim graphics for $14?

where did you get your rim graphics for $14?

www.motosport.com

Grant's bike looks so sick.

MAX!!!

Your signature is one of the most funny, and at the same time accurate I've seen in a while.:thumbsup:

standard.jpg

Looks pretty good!

Your signature is one of the most funny, and at the same time accurate I've seen in a while.:thumbsup:

:lol:Thanks, my wife does too. :lol:

MAX!!!

Chazsphonepics131.jpg

DSC06313.jpg

DSC06308.jpg

DSC06316.jpg

DSC06309.jpg

DSC06317.jpg

Great lookin bike Taylor 927 !! Tell me about that seat ? lookin for after market ripple and/or step seats for my 2011

Trail riding with the Kickit stand ? Had one on my 08 was awesome

Great lookin bike Taylor 927 !! Tell me about that seat ? lookin for after market ripple and/or step seats for my 2011

Thanks!! Its the Flu Designs Team Issue Pleated Seat. http://fludesigns.com/html/PleatedSeats.html

IMG00040-20100827-1834.jpg

IMG00036-20100827-1831.jpg

IMG00035-20100827-1831.jpg

2010, changed a little since these pics but liked the red, black and white look..

where did you get those radiator louver graphics?:thumbsup:

My 2011

leftsidee.jpg

rightx.jpg

leftskid.jpg

IMG00040-20100827-1834.jpg

IMG00036-20100827-1831.jpg

IMG00035-20100827-1831.jpg

2010, changed a little since these pics but liked the red, black and white look..

Sean great looking bike. I had a tall seat on my 06 and liked it but I have not gotten one for my 10 yet because of the taller seat height. I am 6'-4". What kind of tall seat is that, how tall are you, and how do you like it?

Troutman, I'm 6'4" as well, what are you running for a bar setup? I need to get rid of the stocker asap...thanks.

Sean great looking bike. I had a tall seat on my 06 and liked it but I have not gotten one for my 10 yet because of the taller seat height. I am 6'-4". What kind of tall seat is that, how tall are you, and how do you like it?

Thanks! Yeah, the tall seat is no more, I went back to a regular seat. I didn't like the tall seat for me as I'm 6'1" and I felt it put me too high on the bike. I think at 6'1", I thought I was on the verge of being a little cramped on the bike so I thought the tall seat would remove that. However, the "too high on bike" issue bothered me more so I am back to the regular seat and I'm good with it.