lets see the best looking 2010-2013 yzf

Here's mine, getting ridden tomorrow for the first time :thumbsup:

450FL%204sm.jpg

450FL%203sm.jpg

JT LIGHTNING BOLTS??? ARE THOSE STILL AROUND?:ride:

Cheers Jase, Scrubba- no, I had to draw my own.

First ride impressions, ran it in and did about another 30- 45 mins getting to grips with it. I was running the mxa preferred curve to start out.

Forks were quite harsh to start with, need to bed in but probably too hard for my weight, I have some softer ones on standby. Cornering was on rails, awesome! Lightyears ahead of my 06 yz250f and the bike really wasn't noticeably heavier when riding. No problem with the hit running that curve, LOT more power than I'm used to but I'm getting there, after a few more rides I should feel right at home. Harder to start than the 250f, got to get up really high and kick right through to light it up. Stock grips have to go, and I need a holeshot device to keep the front end down, and also I need to stop shifting all the time as I'm still shifting it like a 250. Overall, feels super fast and turns amazingly well. Should be a good year

IMG_4327.jpg

IMG_4328.jpg

That bike is the BEST looking bike I hve seen on here! Your graphics are very classic looking (mabe not the clutch) without the "Zebra" and "Swirl" stuff every else has to offer. I just got a white 2010 450, where did you get them done? Do they do custom graghics?

Thanks

Here is my baby.

img1259copy.jpg

Here is my baby.

img1259copy.jpg

Nice. I like the black and the relative simplicity. It'd be nice if Motorex would choose a different color for their logo, though...

Bikes look really great, here was mine I had to trade down to get rid of some of my debt ratio, look in for sale section under yamaha for my extras.

DSCF0855.jpg

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=85898garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=85899garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=85903

MotoJase..Nice looking scoot ares are similar.. i see you have the Rekluse.. Have you any issues of stalling? I rode my bike once with the rekluse and stalled it like 3 times.. Ive adjusted the gap since but have not tried it. Did you have the same issue?

MotoJase..Nice looking scoot ares are similar.. i see you have the Rekluse.. Have you any issues of stalling? I rode my bike once with the rekluse and stalled it like 3 times.. Ive adjusted the gap since but have not tried it. Did you have the same issue?

Hey Norcal_hoss, Thanks man, I have the shroud decals there to go on too but i still like the stock look atm. I have set the Rekluse up as per the Instructions and have had no stalling problems. I have to Intentionally ride without a finger on the clutch which is hard after over 20 years of riding, because i found i was riding the lever a little through corners which was de-activating the Auto clutch basically, and have stalled in this situation. so check that out next time you ride.

mx1.jpg

Anyone have any ideas where to get this graphics kit. The web link on an earlier post looks to be Italian.... anyone read Italian???:thumbsup:

Here is my baby.

Hoss,

Who did you get the graphics kit from? I a looking for a kit with the same coverage you have. The kit's i have seen cover the black plastic and I don't want that.

Thanks.

Hoss,

Who did you get the graphics kit from? I a looking for a kit with the same coverage you have. The kit's i have seen cover the black plastic and I don't want that.

Thanks.

http://www.dirtdna.com/

His name is Damien..Good dude great prices great product. Hes done 6 bikes for me no complaints.

Anyone have any ideas where to get this graphics kit. The web link on an earlier post looks to be Italian.... anyone read Italian???:thumbsup:

maybee here:

www.b100.it

that looks like one of james stewarts

awesome thread. All those bikes look sooooooooooooooooooo good. :p

I'm bout to sell my 07 yz250 and lok into one of these. I'm so jealous!! You all are very very lucky!

Money Pit!

10YZ450f033-1.jpg

10YZ450f016.jpg

10YZ450f058.jpg

Money Pit!

10YZ450f033-1.jpg

10YZ450f016.jpg

10YZ450f058.jpg

Looks great ! :excuseme:

Money Pit!

10YZ450f033-1.jpg

My favorite white scheme yet!

I'm trying to find a 'look' for mine - I think I just found it. I assume these are custom graphics? If not, do tell!

Money Pit!

10YZ450f033-1.jpg

10YZ450f016.jpg

10YZ450f058.jpg

nice bike mate. where can i get one of those sticker kits and the rim stickers from? im from australia and cant find nothing over here