IMG_0299Large.jpg

Just a couple of shots of my bike with the custom kit just fitted...:ride:

Edited by honda597

a3-turns-pink-26_gallery_large.jpg

a3-turns-pink-1_gallery_large.jpg

IMG_0295Large.jpg

IMG_0299Large.jpg

Just a couple of shots of my bike with the custom kit just fitted...:ride:

That decal kit is SMICK mate. love it!!!

Have just received my red CV-4 hoses.garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=84188

Havent seen a new 450 that doesnt look amazing yet.

Just finished putting the last of the decals on today. It's completed!

DSC01172.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

DSC01168.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

Question for you guys, how is the graphics sticking to the black part of the shroud? I read it does not stick well/long. Some sweet looking bikes here.

Ive had no problems with the graphics not sticking to the black on my bike.

I havent had the chance to ride my bike yet but when i put the decals on the black part of the radiator shrouds I laid the heat to it with a blowdryer to where you could see the raised prints through the graphics.

So I guess it is stuck down pretty good, I'll have to wait and see when I get the chance to ride it.

Question for you guys, how is the graphics sticking to the black part of the shroud? I read it does not stick well/long. Some sweet looking bikes here.

Mine are starting to lift on the black, they were installed with3 step application kit too.

Mine are starting to lift on the black, they were installed with3 step application kit too.

Did you use heat from a blow dryer when putting them on?

Did you use heat from a blow dryer when putting them on?

Yeah for sure, used decal works 3 step application fluid kit, and used heat in the application process. I have installed hundreds of these things I guarantee that. I rep, do sales and fitting decals for a business here is Oz..So I know the deal with it all

I dont know why it would come off then. I know if I hadnt of ordered my graphics before I got my bike I wouldnt have gotten the rad graphics. I kinda liked just the black color of the rads.

One thing I did that I did to my 06 when I put the graphics on and let them set up for about four days I took some super glue and put a drop on the edge of the graphic and let it run down the edge til it stoped and then add another drop and done this for every piece of plastic.

It worked good cause when you are riding your pants or boots dont snag the edged of the graphic and cause it to start coming off. Plus when you wash the bike (like with a pressure washer) the spray dont grab the edge and peel it back.

The flat surfaces hold good its just where the decals bend around on the black surface it seems to lift.

Here's mine, getting ridden tomorrow for the first time :thumbsup:

450FL%204sm.jpg

450FL%203sm.jpg

man i love these bikes, cant wait to get one eventually.

Here's mine, getting ridden tomorrow for the first time :thumbsup:

450FL%204sm.jpg

450FL%203sm.jpg

VERY VERY cool decals. looks awesome...