lets see the best looking 2010-2013 yzf

<a  href=L4AfD.jpg' alt='L4AfD.jpg'>
<a  href=L4AfD.jpg' alt='L4AfD.jpg'>

Thats a crappy phone pic I will get something better soon!

Here is a better pic!X1GXC.jpg

i would post a picture of my sons bike but im to stupid and cant figure out how!!

i would post a picture of my sons bike but im to stupid and cant figure out how!!
Pictures must be posted to a photo hosting site, such as Photobucket (free). Then you post the URL of the picture between "[/img]" tags, and it shows up. There's a button on the posting toolbar to make it easier.
450 002.JPG

These 2010's are starting to grow on me. Very nice machines men!!

[attach]12625[/attach]

Which set of FX DX1 preprinted backgrounds are those? Pro or elite?

They don't have any dx1 pics for the '10 on the website yet.

They look like the Works , which they do have for the '10

Can't leave out this one...

2010bikehotness.jpg

I like a bike that is clean, a few graphics and that's it.

These bikes with YOUR sponsors plastered all over them look great if it's YOUR bike.

Otherwise it looks like too much, way too much.

Clean is better. That is all. Less is more. :banghead:

they are the works series

I like a bike that is clean, a few graphics and that's it.

These bikes with YOUR sponsors plastered all over them look great if it's YOUR bike.

Otherwise it looks like too much, way too much.

Clean is better. That is all. Less is more. :banghead:

part of having someone sponsor you is putting there name on your bike.

part of having someone sponsor you is putting there name on your bike.

Exactly. :banghead:

Exactly. :banghead:

i guess you assume they are not sponsored?

Where is the best place to order some of those graphic kits? How do you keep it sticking to the black lower shrouds? They are so contured it doesn't seem like the graphics will stick very well.

Where is the best place to order some of those graphic kits? How do you keep it sticking to the black lower shrouds? They are so contured it doesn't seem like the graphics will stick very well.

Mine are Decal Works. Seem to stick to the lower shrouds really well. Just apply some heat to make them conture.:banghead:

By the way, every company listed on my bike is a sponsor!

I think the 2010's kinda look like ktm's, with all the sharp edges and modern looks. So awesome looking

Mine are Decal Works. Seem to stick to the lower shrouds really well. Just apply some heat to make them conture.:banghead:

By the way, every company listed on my bike is a sponsor!

Did you use any windex or decalworks spray when you applied the graphics to the shrouds or side panels? or did you just put them on dry and then applied heat.? I've got decal works graphics to go on when ever the bike gets here.

Did you use any windex or decalworks spray when you applied the graphics to the shrouds or side panels? or did you just put them on dry and then applied heat.? I've got decal works graphics to go on when ever the bike gets here.

Used the decal works spray. The back fender piece and the exhaust number plate are tough. The upper piece for the shroud toward the front had to be stretched a little to get it to line up correctly.

Atleast this is what I was told. I gave a dude $60, the bike and the graphics for three hours and bam, I was done. Haha. Best $60 I ever spent. This guy does a lot of graphic installs and also has a 10 YZ. He said after putting mine on he was only going to do backgrounds on his. Said it was a pain, but he did a great job. I am sure he will never do another one for that price.