psychic mx ss valves?

I don't know that id trust 49$ valves.

if you do ss valve, have the seat recut and it will last a long time (with proper springs to match the valves) oem and titanium vavles are a great.... if you can afford copper vavle seats.

I always sent my crf heads for work overs to these guys, I I did the 599$ package on my 07 crf250 (ss exhaust valves & matching springs, ti intake valves & springs copper intake seats, bronze exhaust valve guides and a head port.

http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/racerser/the-59/CRF-Head-Valve-Wear/Detail

• 3 months later...

Brand new to the site, bought a torn down crf450 put it altogether just to figure out the intake valves were junk. anyways im ballin on a extreme budget and stumbled across these valves on ebay also,, Long story short if they break instantly ill let everyone know ?

• Like 1

I don't know that id trust 49$ valves.

if you do ss valve, have the seat recut and it will last a long time (with proper springs to match the valves) oem and titanium vavles are a great.... if you can afford copper vavle seats.

I always sent my crf heads for work overs to these guys, I I did the 599$ package on my 07 crf250 (ss exhaust valves & matching springs, ti intake valves & springs copper intake seats, bronze exhaust valve guides and a head port.

http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/racerser/the-59/CRF-Head-Valve-Wear/Detail

Did you notice any more mechanical noise ?

• TT Sponsor

It makes no sense for the average rider to go back to the stock titanium. Unless you race and race only and you are looking for that extra 300 rpm and .5hp. You will spend gobs of money on a head changing seats and all that. As for the psychic valves I have never herd of them but i do know that if they are made with the wrong material they will beat up quick. If they are not tempered properly the valve stem will warp with the heat and cause the valve dance on the seat beating the seat to death and killing the valve job. As for the bigborethumpers.com/APE valves i have been running a set in my 03CRF 450 for 5 years now and not had an issue yet with them. Not even a re shim.

• 8 years later...
On 7/24/2013 at 4:32 AM, poppypizza2 said:

Brand new to the site, bought a torn down crf450 put it altogether just to figure out the intake valves were junk. anyways im ballin on a extreme budget and stumbled across these valves on ebay also,, Long story short if they break instantly ill let everyone know ?

Any followup, thinking about a set myself for an

04 CRF250R