What addiction so you have?

riding, thumpertalk, gym, xbox, mechanics, offroading, internet, cars, going out, and general mischievous things a teenager would do

Man....guys. Why are you chewing, thats awful. I live in hockey mecca and some of the OHL guys chew/chewed for a while. All the junior players found out and they all started chewing, and spitting all over the ice. The smart ones, or actually good players quit chewing like 2 years ago but the gloids who think they're so sick bro still chew.

Long story short, they're disgusting and the girls all stay away. Way away. Good luck getting girls in a couple of years.

My addiciton is buying junk cars and somehow turning a profit.

100% riding is my worst one, and its not just riding; its riding, wrenching, looking at websites about riding. I started the addiction about age 12. Im about to be 20 and have owned 19 different dirtbikes/mopeds/motorcycles. I have eased off but I think there was a period of time in my younger days where you could legitimately classify my obsession with dirtbikes as an addiction. Thats my biggest one, but other than that I spend too much money on the rest of my hobbies too, especially my truck. Im addicted to all kinds of forums (truck, surfing, boats, dirtbikes, all thanks to thumpertalk). When Im extremely focused and studying a lot I tend to bite a little tiny piece of notebook paper and chew on it (I know its weird). I also chew a lot of gum, and speed a lot. Im sure there are others I cant think of at the moment.

Edited by txmxer
  • Like 1