HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nozzlejockey

Thumpertalk the magazine

5 posts in this topic

I was thinking last night at home, Why not create a magazine called thumpertalk. obviously there is a member base that would suscribe and then we could submit our pics for the articles! Anyway just an Idea.

Later The fireman

Cool idea, I like it! If whoever is incharge could get some well known people to give some tips then I think that would be a big selling point.

You're already reading ThumperTalk magazine, updated daily. A previous attempt has been made to market a four stroke magazine. It was called Four Stroke Dirt Bikes or some such thing. Mark Kariya was the editor. They put out several issues around '98-99 then faded out. It seems there wasn't much to talk about other than the YZF.

In the near future, all dirt bike magazines may be four stroke magazines, then someone can do a two stroke/vintage specialty mag. :)