HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mac the knife

easy carb question (for some!) help!

4 posts in this topic

help needed, just had my carb ultrasonic cleaned after having lots of trouble starting the basket case i have just bought (1999 wr4500) so trying to take everthing back to stock, so i have a base setting to start from.

1. in the manual it states that the the needle clip should be OBDXM4 ( for europe) does this mean 4 away from the needle point, or 4 down from the top ?

2. i have a yz400 exhaust is fitted at the moment (to loud unfortunately, for road use and MOT been offered one off a 2003 WR450, is it the same as the original for my bike? if not does it fit anyway ?

want to ride this week end so any help will be appreciated

cheers mac

sorry, my apologies for the miss spelling, i meant 1999 wr400, and the exhaust is just the end can, i will have to use my own manifold

Darn. :foul: ...I was really wanting to get a WR 4500. :cry::ride: I'm sure riding one would be a hoot till you had to pick it up :mad::eek: .

That is the best typo I have seen in a while.

Edited by allterra