HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
etuke

protapers

7 posts in this topic

wanting a higher set of bars and according to protaper website the whindham rm mids seem to fit the bill.Anybody run these and how do you like them?I have had pastrana fmx and didn't like the downward slope on the grip part,always got cramps in my forearms,the windhams don't seem to be as angled.The 1's I have now are marked ATV and are not bad but would like a bit more height,on the 426 they were nice as the barclamps were on top the original but now they are just the protaper clamps on the yz with not as much height.Another set that looks good are the CR high but I'm leaning towards the whindhams.

I put the Windham/RM bend on oy 06 450 and it completely changed the handling characteristics of the bike (for the much better!). I had always been a Renthal /CR bend guy, so it took a little getting used to (they are a bit straighter and higher) but they worked well enough that I put them on my other 2 bikes!

I have the evo windham with a 15mm riser...feels awesome. In not a t all guy but I like the bars higher than factory (426).

I put the Windham/RM bend on oy 06 450 and it completely changed the handling characteristics of the bike (for the much better!). I had always been a Renthal /CR bend guy, so it took a little getting used to (they are a bit straighter and higher) but they worked well enough that I put them on my other 2 bikes!

+1