Yz450f smoking after rebuild

I had rebuilt my bike... rode it for around 5-6 hours so far... and its starting to burn oil (visible blue smoke). Blip the throttle and it does it. I have heard that valves need adjusted after a few hours? Hope this is true.. i dont wanna tear it back down. Please help.

I had rebuilt my bike... rode it for around 5-6 hours so far... and its starting to burn oil (visible blue smoke). Blip the throttle and it does it. I have heard that valves need adjusted after a few hours? Hope this is true.. i dont wanna tear it back down. Please help.

Define 'I had rebuilt my bike'.....without some info, we have no idea how to help you.

I had torqued it to the correct torque... cant remember it off the top of my head.. plus 10 degrees. When the radiator cap is off idling it doesnt push but the time you put it on it pushes the overflow... could this be a clogged radiator?

A clogged radiator would cause coolant to spill out even more with the cap off, wouldn't you think?

The correct torque process requires torquing to 22 lbs to precondition the gasket, then loosening and retorquing to 14 lbs plus 180 degrees, not 10.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=972816