HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ronnie Mac

Back-fire! Not good,

10 posts in this topic

Since the cold weather I changed to the jd blue with the clip all the way to the top. Ran ok but back-fired on lett-off. So I decided to go with the red on the top clip now it pauses right off and if you gun it it chokes for a second then gets up and goes. What sould I do? :D:):D

Richen in winter. RAISE the needle and bump the jets and richen the mixture screw as needed.

Indy had the time too play with my jetting and I tried out 170 main with the blue needle 4th clip. Bike runs great just a little sput( I believe this is just a dream to get read of all sput) but I aim very pleased and thanks again for your response :)

Yeah Ronnie, the bike really rips this time of year. I am running uncorked so you may be a little rich with your homemade baffle but I would not fuss with it too much. The cold air gives the bike maximum HP. I love riding this time of year. :) No one is on the trails! I just wish we had more mud like we do in the spring. Deep mud and deep sand are my favorite riding conditions. :D Now if I could only learn to Love deep ruts and roots. :D

You just come to Drummond next year Indy. You will find all the mud, ruts, roots, and rocks that you can stand. :)

There is rocks allright. But they are more like softball to basketball size. Some solidly planted some rolling around loose. And all of them are covered with wet, slimy, greasy, stinky moss. It's the best. :D :D :)