This is what came out of my motor............

Looks kind of thin! What do you think might have caused it to be so thin? Fuel contamination?

My guess is that there where no oil changes for the last 100 hours, causing the burning off the oil level, and breaking down the oil to 0 viscosity.

I'd get the oil analyzed, but what's the point..........

did you get what you expected with the purchase price?

I thought I did. Until now. I've bought and sold over 51 bikes in my life, keeping over 30 of them ( usually no more than 3 at a time).

This is the first time I've seen a bike so clean, even the airbox, to find something like this.

The oil isn't even slick anymore. If you get it on your fingers, it washes right off leaving no residue.

I thought I did. Until now. I've bought and sold over 51 bikes in my life, keeping over 30 of them ( usually no more than 3 at a time).

This is the first time I've seen a bike so clean, even the airbox, to find something like this.

The oil isn't even slick anymore. If you get it on your fingers, it washes right off leaving no residue.

i read your thread on this purchase. i dont recall the price, however i was green with envy that you found a plated 450. The pictures made the bike look better then new. seeing the amount of work that is being performed on this bike makes me hope someday i buy a bike you are selling, no leaf unturned.

I hope I'm not insulting your intellengence by asking if you pulled both drain plugs. Also, how did the filter look?

Plugs? I just turned the bike upside down, and drained it out of the filler hole.

Next time I'll look for those new-fangled 'draining plug inserts' you mentioned.

Filter? Are you supposed to change those?

Mine looked like this. I just put it back in the motor cause it looked ok to me......

oilfilter_zps1a22b9e1.jpg

Plugs? I just turned the bike upside down, and drained it out of the filler hole.

Next time I'll look for those new-fangled 'draining plug inserts' you mentioned.

Mine looked like this. I just put it back in the motor cause it looked ok to me......

MY EYESS!~! GAHHH

• Like 1

Is that really the filter that came out of the bike?

• Like 1

I found it really hard to believe that the oil in your video came out of an otherwise immaculate bike, but now you've really lost all credibility and any interest I had in what you post. What exactly is the point of posting all of this up if its not to have a conversation about it? "Hey look at what a badass I am, I can rebuild a dirt bike, and fabricate fake stories about the last owner".