HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superretard

Affordable graphics?

7 posts in this topic

Any good places out there that have affordable decent looking graphics? I'd like to find something under the $100 range.

Also while I'm at it, I assume that 2006-2009 plastic is all the same? Have a 2009, seems like sometimes the 2009 is singled out as a stand along for some reason.

Thx.

Any good places out there that have affordable decent looking graphics? I'd like to find something under the $100 range.

Also while I'm at it, I assume that 2006-2009 plastic is all the same? Have a 2009, seems like sometimes the 2009 is singled out as a stand along for some reason.

Thx.

Doesn't get much cheaper than this unless you find some ebay specials. They also have matching trim kits cheap also.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/44/54/485/985/8251/33899/Attack-Graphics-Stratos-Radiator-Shroud-Decal

And yes, 06-09 yz450f plastics are the same.

Affordable? Everything has really gone up in prices in the last few years. Thank you to you fools that voted for Obama. Now we are paying the price at the pump, at the bike shop, in taxes and yes, graphics.

Affordable? Everything has really gone up in prices in the last few years. Thank you to you fools that voted for Obama. Now we are paying the price at the pump, at the bike shop, in taxes and yes, graphics.

Haha! Awesome post!