Acerbis radiator covers

What radiator cover will fit my 03 wr450 vith the Acerbis 3.3 tank? The stock covers wont fit right. Thanks in advance,

photo31_zpsc9f5de34.jpg

If you are talking about the shrouds then your are going to need some from a YZ of that year.

So I need a 2003 yz450 shrouds. I bought the tank from Craigslist and it did not come with instructions. Thanks for the info,

Lucky dog to find that on craigs list! I have the same tank and its great... As stated you have to get YZ shrouds (thanks Yamaha for making them a tiny bit differant). At least you gain some more options for aftermarket shroud decals.

Lucky dog to find that on craigs list! I have the same tank and its great... As stated you have to get YZ shrouds (thanks Yamaha for making them a tiny bit differant). At least you gain some more options for aftermarket shroud decals.

Paid $175 for it.

Paid $175 for it.

Sweet! I got mine new from motosport.com think it was 210.00 bucks. I was excited to find the Acerbis tank for less than an IMS or a Clarke as the Acerbis is quite a bit nicer in apperance and function than the others. It holds a lot of fuel (I've never gotten below 1/3 tank on dualsport rides). That's a good thing as my brothers Beta has a tiny little tank so we carry a empty pop bottle in case he runs out, makes the ride more exciting!