HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
therapture

WHOOHOO!

5 posts in this topic

Originally posted by SUnruh:

the pad alone will make a HUGE difference.

with the stainless line, you'd better be careful or your first real pull on the right lever may cause a stoppie/endo!

:)

Thats what I want, one finger stopping power..... :D I am big hehe, coupled with the weight of the bike, I am basically slowing down 500lbs race weight...!!!!!!

Got my new braided line and DP Pro-MX pads in today...this means I think I just might have some better front brakes at VP sunday....! The stockers are a bit mushy, to be nice about it :-)

I don't want to change the rotor out yet, who here has done this mod and noticed a big difference compared to the stock plastic line ?

the pad alone will make a HUGE difference.

with the stainless line, you'd better be careful or your first real pull on the right lever may cause a stoppie/endo!

:)

I have a 00'426, when I first got it, I was riding primarily in nothing but sand, so having great brakes was no biggy. Now for the last 5 months, I've been riding hard pack, groomed clay, dirt that requires great brakes, to get the beast stopped. I went to the full extreme, 280mm EBC front rotor, ss line, new pads, it will stop now. Nose wheelies are a one finger deal, ive pulled the back tire off the ground more than once, running at race pace!!!! Keeps you paying attention!!! But I can now brake as late, if not later than a 250 2 stroke..