WHOOHOO!

Originally posted by SUnruh:

the pad alone will make a HUGE difference.

with the stainless line, you'd better be careful or your first real pull on the right lever may cause a stoppie/endo!

:)

Thats what I want, one finger stopping power..... :D I am big hehe, coupled with the weight of the bike, I am basically slowing down 500lbs race weight...!!!!!!

Got my new braided line and DP Pro-MX pads in today...this means I think I just might have some better front brakes at VP sunday....! The stockers are a bit mushy, to be nice about it :-)

I don't want to change the rotor out yet, who here has done this mod and noticed a big difference compared to the stock plastic line ?

the pad alone will make a HUGE difference.

with the stainless line, you'd better be careful or your first real pull on the right lever may cause a stoppie/endo!

:)

I have a 00'426, when I first got it, I was riding primarily in nothing but sand, so having great brakes was no biggy. Now for the last 5 months, I've been riding hard pack, groomed clay, dirt that requires great brakes, to get the beast stopped. I went to the full extreme, 280mm EBC front rotor, ss line, new pads, it will stop now. Nose wheelies are a one finger deal, ive pulled the back tire off the ground more than once, running at race pace!!!! Keeps you paying attention!!! But I can now brake as late, if not later than a 250 2 stroke..

try this... stock cr250 brake pads on your yzf... big difference!!