'07 wr 450 water pump seal kit

Hey guys, looking for a water pump seal kit that includes gaskets 0-rings & seals, but can only find kits for '06 & older - nothing for '07 & up. Whats up with that? Anybody know where to find a kit without having to order all the parts individually? Thanks

I can't completely answer your question, but I do know the shop that did my water pump repair on my 07 wr450 had to do it twice as the moose brand kit did not fix the leak and he had to order OEM Yamaha to get it right.hope this helps

If you are leaking coolant from the little hole in bottom of WP housing I'd say from experience you only need the outter shaft seal. I've replaced a few over the years and that was all that was needed each time.

Save the money for tires.

If you are leaking coolant from the little hole in bottom of WP housing I'd say from experience you only need the outter shaft seal. I've replaced a few over the years and that was all that was needed each time.

Save the money for tires.

+ 1 to this post for me!!!

+2

I replaced my outer shaft seal once and it sill leaks a little when it sits but never once its warm so I quit worrying about it. I haven't needed to add coolant since last winter.

Thanks for the advice guys, I will replace the outer seal & see what happens.