HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MOmilkman

GNCC racing on Speed in 5 minutes!

10 posts in this topic

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Those quads, man! Put those guys on a 4-wheel beast and let 'em start drowning in mud.......what the heck was that??? I though Florida was supposed to be nice this time of year. :)

I have a hard time trying to figure out why it takes so freaking long to put together a 30 minute show.

But hey! I aint complaining. At least they show it. (all 15 minutes of it) :D (15 minutes of commercials) :)

The Bike are 1 HOUR this year!!!

ATV's only got 30 minutes (seems fair)!

Setup those VCR's and TiVo's!

Twice the coverage as before!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Those quads, man! Put those guys on a 4-wheel beast and let 'em start drowning in mud.......what the heck was that??? I though Florida was supposed to be nice this time of year. :)

That was the season opener, run in the spring around Feb or March....they're showing re-runs from OLN :D

What do you mean showing re runs from OLN? The 2003 season has never been aired yet. Sealsco is the company that films and produces the events, and this was the first showing of it after FOX (Speed) bought the rights.