HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catrider507

Z570 for $500, good deal?

8 posts in this topic

I have a chance to buy a 2002 z570 arctic cat that needs the top end rebuilt for $500. Is this a good deal? Everything seems to be in good condition. Need to know by tomorrow so I can let him onow if I want it.

1360993251003.jpg

1360993268203.jpg

yea thats probably a good deal, cuz u will prolly put almost 500 into the sled to get it going good and that would be less than what its worth. however i rode a newer 2008 570 fan and it was very slow, it was in a two up, but it would only go 52mph pinned with two people on it. my .02

My wife has a 2002 550f electric start ad reverse..I woudnt sell it for less than 1500.00 The fan cooled sleds are great in tight woods, light weight and handle well. In tight woods I am faster on her sled than my 900

Well, I did get it and alredy got it tore down, needs mag side piston and hone. Otherwise the sled is extremely clean, and has right around 3300 miles I think with an almost new track! I am really happy with it!

1 person likes this

Got it back together, runs like a top! Already got 80 miles on her.

Just like a dirt bike dont just accept the handling and suspension as is...play with it to see what you like and your riding style. I would bet the skid has never been gone through (sounds like a summer project for you)