"The Recovery Room"

3 hours ago, gnath9 said:

I've been gone awhile ....  not sure if I even started the bike last year.   But I did buy oil and filter and a new battery since it still has the orginal on in it. Good thing cuz it has been on a slow charger for a week and keeps flashing yellow so it must be fried. 

I have to work this weekend and mow etc ... and suppose to rain Sunday so not sure if I'll get it fired up this weekend or not. 

Do you know if the EJK can lose its setting from having no power ? .... or are they written in memory ?   

How you been !!!!    

I've been good.  Sounds like you've been keeping yourself busy.   How your son doing?    

1 hour ago, MentalGuru said:

I've been good.  Sounds like you've been keeping yourself busy.   How your son doing?    

He is doing real good and about to graduate !!!    He also got a summer job with a very good company here with the surveyor crew for $12.50 an hour ... that could really lead him to some good places. maybe engineering  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gnath9 said:

He is doing real good and about to graduate !!!    He also got a summer job with a very good company here with the surveyor crew for $12.50 an hour ... that could really lead him to some good places. maybe engineering  

Sweet.  Sounds like he's doing good.  Is he still riding the WR?

My daughter bought her first house a few months back and my son just put in an offer on his first house yesterday.

2 minutes ago, MentalGuru said:

Sweet.  Sounds like he's doing good.  Is he still riding the WR?

My daughter bought her first house a few months back and my son just put in an offer on his first house yesterday.

Yep we still got the WR but we did not ride last year for some reason .... he wants to ride this year !!!   I think it only has 200 miles on it.  I gonna change the oil and call it good. 

• Like 1