HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TomM

RTT Stabilizer

4 posts in this topic

I just installed the stabilizer and am very impressed. EVERYTHING about it is first class and the fit couldn't be better. I remember with my Scotts, the post came off a couple of times during races (I was wondering why I was crashing so often). With the RTT, the way the post is designed, there is no way it can come off.

I think it is clearly the best on the market today. It should be for the price.

TomM

I've been looking for a stabilizer for my WR426 and have read about the RTT. It looks great, but a bit pricey. Your testimony makes my decision easier.

Thanks

I have had mine for a few months now and found it to make me a better rider. The thumb adjuster takes a little time to get used to. I broke my thumb at a race and it hurts to move the lever.

I am sure the others are good too, but this is the future. I am sure Scotts and WER are working on their copy of the RTT.

Rtt customer service is top notch.

Can you change your oil without removing the clamp? I have 2 of them one for a yz and one for a ktm find it a pain to check oil on the yz due to where the dip stick is. Is it different on the WR? I do love the thumb switch sometimes you need it and sometimes you don't nice to have that ability with a thumb switch instead of having to turn a dial.