White vs black plastic ..... Opinions

I recently just put all new plastics on my bike, and i went with white. Scratches seem to really make black plastic roachy looking fast, plus with white if you crash you don't get white spots on your fenders! :ride: I'd show you pic, but i can't remember how to do that with photo bucket

Heat gun gets rid of the creases in the blue at least.

I dig white, my bike is currently back to blue, but I am about to order new stuff in all white.

Clifford Adoptante have you read his story what happen to him it screwed up no one perfect give the guy anouther chance not saying it his fault just wrong place at the right time.

Man, there's 2 names I haven't heard in probably 15 years or more!

Clifford Adoptante have you read his story what happen to him it screwed up no one perfect give the guy anouther chance not saying it his fault just wrong place at the right time.

I wondered what happened to him. Saw him live in 00 and never really heard much about him again, glad to here he's on the straight and narrow and hopefully we will see more of him soon.

I wondered what happened to him. Saw him live in 00 and never really heard much about him again, glad to here he's on the straight and narrow and hopefully we will see more of him soon.

Clifford and I are from the same home track back in Oklahoma, I was familiar with his story and not really that surprised, ---- I was mainly referencing the old freestyle guys in reference to the black plastic the OP was considering running, seems that was a popular deal with the freestyler's way back then.

I thought for a while Linkogle was still milking out his connections with the metal militia crew and was doing some things with off-road trucks but who knows. I would bet half of those guys don't have a thin dime left of the money they made about 10-12 years ago