HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STD-Steve

XR650R Shock Mods Bruce Borynack Specs

5 posts in this topic

I'm getting ready to rebuild my suspension and I have the the Borynack setup specs for the forks but I can't find the shock sheet. The links on his his webpage don't work and I have searched to see if the info was in an old post and I can't seem to find it. If you have it and could post it or PM me or email that would be awesome!

I'm getting ready to rebuild my suspension and I have the the Borynack setup specs for the forks but I can't find the shock sheet. The links on his his webpage don't work and I have searched to see if the info was in an old post and I can't seem to find it. If you have it and could post it or PM me or email that would be awesome!

I know Bruce and will contact him via email with a link to this post.

1 person likes this

I will work on the link on the web. But, for now I am hoping this worksShock Page1.jpgShock Page1.jpgShock Page1.jpgShock Page1.jpgShock Page2.jpgShock Page3.jpgShock Page4.jpgShock Page5.jpgShock Page6.jpgShock Page7.jpgShock Page8.jpgShock Page9.jpgShock Page10.jpgShock Page11.jpgShock Page12.jpg

I can always email you the file directly so, all the links work.

Shock Page13.jpg

Edited by XR680RR
1 person likes this