Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
N2BLUE314

2010-2013 Pre-Printed background pics

9 posts in this topic

bike.jpgI have a 2012 YZ450F (BLUE) and looking for some ideas and color schemes for pre-printed back grounds. I would like to see some pics. Not sure if I'm going to do custom shroud decals yet or not. I have not found many I like. Edited by N2BLUE314

How do you like the MGK graphics? I had a deal from factory backing and MGK, and decided to go with factory backing. They look good, but the protective clear film over the graphics seems to seperate from the graphic over a few months.

How do you like the MGK graphics? I had a deal from factory backing and MGK, and decided to go with factory backing. They look good, but the protective clear film over the graphics seems to seperate from the graphic over a few months.

You mean MGX? I really like them, this is my 5th set of graphics that I have had them make for me. They all have looked great, fit great, and held up as well as any other graphic company I have used. I used N-Style graphics for years, and I have had a couple sets of One Industries , Decal Works , and Factory FX graphics along the way. I haven't found anything negative to say about the MGX ones other than the price, but they run sales all the time so you can get them pretty cheap if you do it at the right time. Here's my YZ250F with the full graphics kit I just put on (which match my new 450 graphics)

018_zps7cbf3c9b.jpg

Edited by KJ790

Do the shroud graphics cover up the yamaha logo on the lower shroud? How well do the graphics stick to the lower shroud where it has a texture or rippled.

bike.jpg

Do the shroud graphics cover up the yamaha logo on the lower shroud? How well do the graphics stick to the lower shroud where it has a texture or rippled.

MGX's graphics normally have a hole cut out around the Yamaha logo, I asked them to leave the hole out since I was using aftermarket plastics that don't have the Yamaha logo on the shrouds. They seem to stick pretty well on the textured part of the shrouds. I bought a 2010 YZ450F used that had decal works graphics on it and I was surprised by how well they were still stuck to the textured areas, though they still don't stick as well as they do to nice fresh smooth plastic.