HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
m2g4b

picture submit

35 posts in this topic

call me stupid... but I have yet to find out how to post some pictures in the picture area, any help out there...thanks

How about an icon for each of us? For example, in the space to the left of your post where your name is, we could have the opportunity to attach a thumbnail picture of whatever (our bike, ourselves, etc..) run under your name. Sound like a cool idea?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<HR>Originally posted by m2g4b:

call me stupid... but I have yet to find out how to post some pictures in the picture area, any help out there...thanks

I won't call you stupid...Here's how you do it:

When replying to a post or creating a new one, click the "Image" button under the "Instant UBB Code" header just below the text box that you type your message in. When the window pops-up, simply enter the URL (http://www.whatever.com/mypic.jpg) and click ok. The code will automatically be inserted into your post. NOTE: You can't post pictures that exist only on your home system, they have to be out on the web somewhere in order to be posted here, since you need to put in a URL to the photo.

Hope this helps... :)

--Steve

Test,

Cool, it worked.

This is me on my 99 TL1000R at Phoenix International Raceway....MX is so much cheaper to do...

ben

View?u=1463350&a=11003166&p=51105337&Sequence=0&res=high

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: armourbl ]

Thanks!! I just got it about a month ago. My buddy built it for me. I rode it down the side of the road about 100 yards and fell in love with it.

Do any of you Okie guys ever come to Douglas and 59th in OKC? We need to get together and ride sometime. Anywhere...OKC, Stillwater...

Yea , I ride there alot in the summer (59th) kinda busy right now (Job ) .My home track is Lawton if you call it a track but I love Cooperland and 59th .What class do you ride I ride + 25 Int # 16 .

I'm just a beginner. I got back into riding about a year and half back. I had a bad accident with another rider. (We both liked the same line) 2 knee surgeries later and I am back to it again. I just got this bike a month ago and have been waiting to run the winter track.

AH!!!!!! Gotta throw some flat out coolness into this page..... :)

I took this one!

post.jpg

And one of the beauty!

ktm1.jpg

Gotta use this one, AGAIN...... sorry :D

post1.jpg

armourbl, very nice photo. Everyone should know that they need to turn their head and look at the exit of the turn as they are in the apex. Your photo clearly shows the correct technique, well done!

Ben,

Cool picture.... I have to agree with you fully about MX being cheaper. After roadracing for 5 years competitively in the expert class for CCS, I got out. Mainly from the pain, but also the cost.... I sure wouldnt give those times back though, what a blast !!!!!!!

-- Charles