Anyone for Clear Creek this Sat?

yikes, I was stuck in a deep water rut at Georgetown too on Saturday. Mine was about 10" shallower thank goodness. that is a mess.

yes Clear Creek Drains well, except rd008 and, now we know don't go down that trail either till summer..... ouch.

where is that trail? about?

Hey Chuck...you're leaving out a few important details here:

1st - the action shot. (Sorry if the image is a little blurry - I was laughing too hard to keep the camera steady)

churningthemud.jpg

2nd - next time you get stuck that bad, bring a shovel so we can just bury the damn thing

gottashovel.jpg

3rd - try to kill it a little closer to the main road. My back is killing me.

towservice.jpg

And yes, we used my wonderfully reliable, never been towed DRZ to pull the pig as much as possible, but some places were just too loose/steep/rough, so we had to do it the old fashioned way. So much for "Honda Reliability".

I'm still trying to figure out which of us is cursed. This makes twice I've had to tow that pig over that mountain back to the truck. Is it you? Me? The pig? That side of the mountain?

Just get that thing put back together so you can sell it and buy some easier to tow (like a mountain bike).

Seph

yes Clear Creek Drains well, except rd008 and, now we know don't go down that trail either till summer..... ouch.

where is that trail? about?

Some parts of Clear Creek drain well. Trust me, we can find enough mud to get stuck in just about anytime of year. :D Try Slimeball Creek some day. :naughty:

Chucks hole there is a bit off the beaten path, but you don't need to go that far to find a place for his pig to wallow:

1stuckpig.JPG

Well Chuck, that's what you get for asking me which way we should go. :naughty:

Seph

That is a nasty looking mud hole!! I actually found one deeper than that last time I rode CC - My tail pipe went under water - I just kept the throttle on and rode out of it thank god!!

dp :naughty:

man you can see that swimming pool coming.....no way would I go in there....

In Chuck defense - we ride that trail all the time and the hole is always there. Heck, a few weeks ago it was even deeper. Normally you come around the corner so fast and the brush is so thick that you don't have time to avoid the swim. Even if you did see the hole, the trail is way too narrow in most places to turn around. The Time Keepers ran part of the Wild Boar through the trail and some kind soul cleared some of the brush off the side of the trail (probably by crashing into it), so now there is a way around (for wimps like me).

I'm just glad Chuck was in the lead or it would have been me stuck in the hole.

Seph

nice pics!

Thanks! I keep the camera ready for those time where blackmail and/or retribution are needed.

One more from a prior day:

hogwallow.JPG

and just to prove that Chuck does more than get that pig stuck:

whenpigsfly.JPG