I sold my last two 2007's over a year ago. I am WR-less.
I have been shopping for YZ suspension on Ebay for months, and now have 2006 front and 2007 rear suspension on the way. $425.00 for both.
The forks come with YZ clamps too, which are the same geometry? Curious to know.
I look daily at CL for low hour 2007 and later WR's, and they are starting to show up again.
Found one with stock tires for $3200; gonna go look at it tomorrow.
I am going to build a Dual Sport 'trail bike' designed for all kinds of riding, but mostly very slow single track.
- AS Racing suspension tuning
- Carb updates (apump linkage spring, diaphargm, jetting, twin jet apump nozzle, etc)
- Tall-guy seat/bars/pegs
- Special Contruction re-vin of frame for street licensing
- Basic Dual sport lighting kit
- Li Battery
- Full Titanium axles, fasteners, steering stem, rod, bars, etc.
- Kidding about the last one.
No non-stock graphics kits
No anodized 'bling' crap
No colored spoke covers
No Metal Mulisha bar pads
No sand flags
No Black anything but the seat and tires
NO skulls, flames, or 'chicks' stickers.
Won't this be fun!
Oh, and I just put this forum back into my bookmarks, so watch out you guys with black plastics.....
Edited by Krannie, January 12, 2013 - 08:43 AM.