Christini unveils 2013 motorcycles

6 replies to this topic
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

Philadelphia-based CHRISTINI AWD has announced the 2013 line of All Wheel Drive motorcycles and the design updates they will feature. The lineup includes the 2-stroke CHRISTINI AWD 250 and AWD 300, as well as the AWD 450, 450 Dual Sport, 450 Supermoto, and the newest addition: the...

read more

Christini-1301-298x147.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jaygord

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

Being a Philadelphian, I will have to look at this

• ITS CHOOKEN

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

Interesting

• x2468

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:45 AM

This company has been around for a good amount of time now. They're no longer the new kids on the block. I'm really curious, with this recession, what their impact has been on the off-road community so far. Are there a lot of members on thumpertalk with Christini conversions/bikes? When people go riding, do they come across them often, or not at all?? Seems like their focus is motorcycles, since their bicycles appear to still be using 26" wheels, where as most of the mountain bike industry has moved to 29" and now 27.5" wheels.

• tripleup05

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:32 AM

I don't remember which, but either Dirt Rider or Dirt Bike had good things to say about the Christinis a few issues ago. They certainly look interesting.

• kan3

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

This company has been around for a good amount of time now. They're no longer the new kids on the block. I'm really curious, with this recession, what their impact has been on the off-road community so far. Are there a lot of members on thumpertalk with Christini conversions/bikes? When people go riding, do they come across them often, or not at all?? Seems like their focus is motorcycles, since their bicycles appear to still be using 26" wheels, where as most of the mountain bike industry has moved to 29" and now 27.5" wheels.

"AWD" seems silly enough on a mountain bike but when you factor in what they want for the frame set, the 2.5lbs of added weight and the low level components...it's really bad.

• ZENxTENinc

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

Pretty cool technology.. seen them in some events that make sense like enduro cross and some of those crazy off road series like the romaniacs. They have not been on the podium with those bikes yet not sure the reason but I think they are doing some cool things and with some more time in the saddle on an all wheel drive bike we just may start to see some things not seen before.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2003 Yamaha YZ250 2 Stroke Diagnosis Help! by BrandonTMeharg

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2013 by hondajon80

Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2013
  • 1 review
  • Last review by hondajon80
  • On Yesterday, 12:26 PM
Forums
Photo

1996 cr80 big guy mods by Delaney686

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   Honda 2-Stroke
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Idea's to De-tune or Tone Down CR85RB by jester125

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   Honda 2-Stroke
  • Hot  40 replies
Wiki
Lighten up your DR-Z400S - last post by motoinmoab

Lighten up your DR-Z400S

Wiki Articles
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.