Supercross

Phoenix pit passes

14 replies to this topic
  • Coueshunter

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

Is monster still doing the free pit entry with an empty monster can this year? I need a few pit passes for Phoenix.

• doubledouble

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

They were last weekend and from what I'm told they will all season

• Coueshunter

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

Thanks, I tried looking it up on their site and everywhere else and could find nothing on it. Years past you could also print a pass off on their website.

Ill try a can of monster

• doubledouble

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

My uncle is going to Phoenix and doing the same. I'd say for myself It's a safe bet

• CRF rider

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:57 AM

Pit passes for this year aren't just pieces of paper that say "pit pass" like in years past.
It actually looks like a ticket stub. Not sure if that changes anything

• Coueshunter

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

Just got conformation that monster cans will be excepted at every round!

• sidekick

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

From Supercrossonline.com for the Phoenix round:[size=1]
PIT PASS
[/size]

Posted Image
Don’t miss your chance to meet the riders and get autographs at the Pit Party. Just recycle any empty Monster Energy can from participating QuikTrip or Fry's Food Store locations at the Pit Entrance for your free admission to the Pit Party from 12:30PM - 6:00PM with a valid Saturday, January 12, 2013 ticket.

Pit Passes also available to purchase for $10 at the Chase Field Box Office, all Ticketmaster Outlets, online at www.ticketmaster.com or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000.

You can also get them for free if you are a Cross Club member. Free to join: http://www.supercros....com/crossclub/ Code: pass13.

And yes some of the pit passes are still just a piece of paper with "pit pass" on it. I have four for the Atlanta SX I recieved when I purchaced my tickets from Durhamtown Plantaion.

• Coueshunter

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

From Supercrossonline.com for the Phoenix round:[size=1]
PIT PASS[/size]

Posted Image
Don’t miss your chance to meet the riders and get autographs at the Pit Party. Just recycle any empty Monster Energy can from participating QuikTrip or Fry's Food Store locations at the Pit Entrance for your free admission to the Pit Party from 12:30PM - 6:00PM with a valid Saturday, January 12, 2013 ticket.

Pit Passes also available to purchase for $10 at the Chase Field Box Office, all Ticketmaster Outlets, online at www.ticketmaster.com or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000.

You can also get them for free if you are a Cross Club member. Free to join: http://www.supercros....com/crossclub/ Code: pass13.

And yes some of the pit passes are still just a piece of paper with "pit pass" on it. I have four for the Atlanta SX I recieved when I purchaced my tickets from Durhamtown Plantaion.

welcome to two days ago... LOL

I actually talked to someone who made sure it was added to the site.

• sidekick

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

welcome to two days ago... LOL

I actually talked to someone who made sure it was added to the site.

As usual a day late and a dollar short! ;^)

• atc250r

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

I will be attending Phoenix SX 2014.  How far in advance should I buy my tickets and where is a good spot to sit?  My first SX race so I want to spoil myself.

• slowgs2001

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

I will be attending Phoenix SX 2014. How far in advance should I buy my tickets and where is a good spot to sit? My first SX race so I want to spoil myself.

buy your tickets like right now.. No Joke. I go to P Town for round 2 every year.. Been a tradition for my brother and I since 2006... I'll be getting mine pretty dang soon. Also I will not tell you where to sit..cause if I did that then you just might end up with my seats.. I DON'T THINK SO LOL

• atc250r

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

Edited by atc250r, 07 November 2013 - 06:37 PM.

• atc250r

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

buy your tickets like right now.. No Joke. I go to P Town for round 2 every year.. Been a tradition for my brother and I since 2006... I'll be getting mine pretty dang soon. Also I will not tell you where to sit..cause if I did that then you just might end up with my seats.. I DON'T THINK SO LOL

Wow.  Really Dude?

Anyone else able to recommend a good area?

• slowgs2001

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

Wow. Really Dude?

wipe those tears away dude. I'll tell you. DIAMOND SEATING.. don't sit at the ends where the left and right foul poles are..

• yzreiley

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

Wow.  Really Dude?

I just got my tickets - never been there but I went with the area down 3rd base line 214-216 $72 with fees.  If you search the web they have actual pictures of the various sections and I wanted to be up a little but not way up but now I'm down $$$'s

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Supercross

Seatle SX Links by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • 6 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Davalos crashes at Milestone - status not yet known by Fryboy

• 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Supercross

That Pretty Much Settles It by Squid_Racer

• Hot  144 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Seatle Bench Racing by Fryboy

• Hot  149 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

KR94 to RCH, rumors or truth by ajcjr

• Hot  61 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.