Fox 360 Motion pants, others?

5 replies to this topic
  • JBM

Posted October 31, 2001 - 07:17 AM

I'm leaning towards getting the 2001 Fox 360 Motion pants. Also looking at 2001 Oneal Hardwear and Troy Lee Designs Speed Equipment pants, but like I said, I think the 360 motion pants are the ones. Anyone have any opinions on any of these. Thanks.

• Husker_Mike

Posted October 31, 2001 - 07:46 AM

I've been wearing Fox stuff since `94 (before that JT and Answer) and really like it. I have the new 360 Motion pants and they hold up well. Honestly, I don't think you can buy bad MX gear these days - maybe the lower end stuff - but everyone's top-of-the-line gear is good.

• Shawbridge Husky

Posted October 31, 2001 - 10:09 PM

I saw a Thor pant recently with a leather insert at knee for heat resistance. Many of us burn holes into our pants with the aftermarket header pipes. Something to consider.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted October 31, 2001 - 12:02 PM

The 360 motion are are good pants. I thought I might try the No Fear gear next. The FOX stuff is good.

Pete :)

• kfrosty

Posted October 31, 2001 - 12:39 PM

I have a pair of No Fear, Fox and Shift pants. All pretty much the same. If you go with these I would recommend just buying what suits your eye and what you can get the best deal on.

I will say, a riding partner of mine has the Thor stuff and I really like it. I'm all set to send my order for the Core 4 gear as for it looks tough to beat.

• JBM

Posted October 31, 2001 - 01:17 PM

Thanks a lot fellas. I ordered the navy 360 Motion pants, like the looks. That means I have some 2001 Shift Jet pants for sale in new post.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.