Posted May 10, 2013 - 03:50 PM

Looks like deer creek or pipi valley.

Yep Pi Pi / Elkins Flat.

• mrWR450

Posted May 22, 2013 - 05:07 PM

Nice pics, love them! Awesome!!!!

• Jack Groves

Posted May 30, 2013 - 12:50 PM

It seems every time I go riding I end up with a picture taken while sitting on the bike that shows the trail ahead. Some of these turned out pretty good so Ithought I would start a new thread with pictures "From The Saddle". Here are a few of my favorites:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What gadgets are on you bars :) Looks great!! ..

• dustdogg

Posted May 30, 2013 - 04:07 PM

What gadgets are on you bars :) Looks great!! ..

There's alot going on on the bars!! Starting from the left you can see the Tusk dual sport switch. The little red button mounted on the clutch perch is my (PTT) "push to talk" for my helmet radio. Next is the kill switch and the blue connector is where the helmet radio harness plugs into the PTT. Of course there is my Garmin GPS and Scotts damper. You will notice the Scotts is backwards because I also use it on my other bike which has the Sub-Mount. The other side of the bars is pretty open compared to the left. The On/Off switch is the master switch for my HID, but I removed it to eliminate another source of failure and now rely only on the two toggles mounted on the back of the headlight for Hi/Lo. The last switch is the standard OEM start switch.

• Jack Groves

Posted May 31, 2013 - 10:47 AM

There's alot going on on the bars!! Starting from the left you can see the Tusk dual sport switch. The little red button mounted on the clutch perch is my (PTT) "push to talk" for my helmet radio. Next is the kill switch and the blue connector is where the helmet radio harness plugs into the PTT. Of course there is my Garmin GPS and Scotts damper. You will notice the Scotts is backwards because I also use it on my other bike which has the Sub-Mount. The other side of the bars is pretty open compared to the left. The On/Off switch is the master switch for my HID, but I removed it to eliminate another source of failure and now rely only on the two toggles mounted on the back of the headlight for Hi/Lo. The last switch is the standard OEM start switch.

WOW love it! :D

• revyrider

Posted June 01, 2013 - 09:31 AM

http://Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • swolf

Posted June 16, 2013 - 05:48 PM

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1371433290.379985.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1371433377.418126.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1371433511.214685.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1371433626.114261.jpg

• Krannie McKranface

Posted June 17, 2013 - 05:16 AM

Gotta love the JAT HID lighting. The best one out there.........

• dustdogg

Posted June 17, 2013 - 04:38 PM

Gotta love the JAT HID lighting. The best one out there.........

I agree.....Johnny knows his stuff!! I highly recommend his light to anyone looking at doing some night riding. http://jatproducts.com/ It's hard to explain to someone until you take them on a ride with their stock light and then you come up beside them with your HID with the high & low on :p :jawdrop: Ask me how I know :lol:

• mgrob

Posted June 24, 2013 - 10:54 AM

Pic from yesterday, somewhere in the backcountry in Alaska.............

• mgrob

Posted June 24, 2013 - 10:59 AM

Let's try that again........WR450 Saddle.jpg

• revyrider

Posted July 11, 2013 - 06:14 AM

Mens night ride with Revyriders club
http://Posted Image

Posted July 11, 2013 - 11:20 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Valley of the Sun" Phx Az area.

• maxbato

Posted July 12, 2013 - 12:08 PM

Howabout a Moab vid!

• revyrider

Posted July 23, 2013 - 02:49 PM

Rode up to 7000+ ft. to the alpine.
IMG_0922.JPG

• n16ht5

Posted July 25, 2013 - 09:10 AM

I have GOT to go riding with you Revy, really cool

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.