How to plate WR in California?

24 replies to this topic
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted October 25, 2013 - 06:52 AM

Thanks Krannie. Out of town ofr a couple months but will give them a shout when I get back.

Edited by Krannie, October 25, 2013 - 02:12 PM.

• condor74

Posted October 25, 2013 - 07:26 AM

I am lost.  I dont know if the last replies were for me in any way.  Just trying to get information on how to get the bike plated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Parx_400

Posted October 25, 2013 - 07:50 AM

Guys there are loop holes and people who know them. The powers that be do look at forms trying to see how we get around the rules. PLEASE do not post this stuff online and keep it in PM's or Email. 

• condor74

Posted October 25, 2013 - 11:51 AM

Guys there are loop holes and people who know them. The powers that be do look at forms trying to see how we get around the rules. PLEASE do not post this stuff online and keep it in PM's or Email.

who should I pm?

• Chas_M

Posted October 26, 2013 - 05:29 AM

The main problem in plating a dirt bike in CA arises when DMV asks to see the DOT on-road emission sticker.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.