graphics for ims tank

3 replies to this topic
  • WR400F_Rider

Posted November 18, 2003 - 08:40 PM

Hi, I have a 99 wr400 and i was wondering what grapchics would fit on an ims tank. the stock gas tank graphics dont fit. Thanks

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted November 18, 2003 - 10:42 PM

I'm sure that IMS sells graphics......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PowerFiend

Posted November 24, 2003 - 03:35 PM

Which IMS tank? IMS has graphics listed on their site for the YZF oversize and the WRF 4gal., but nothing for the TyDavis signature tank. Also, ZipTy no longer makes the graphics they used to make for the 98-02 signature tanks. :)

Rant: What's worse is that all the normal aftermarket graphics guys seem to be concentrating on the 03 and up, leaving only a few choices for the older bikes. This confuses me since the older bikes span 5 years, that's a lot of potential graphics to sell.

• RSA210

Posted November 26, 2003 - 06:53 AM

Picked up my graphics kit for my Ty Davis IMS through CEET.Only one design to choose from though :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.