ASV Lever help

I purchased a set of ASV levers for my '07 YZ450. After some screwing around getting the clutch purch with the hot start lever from the seller I finally got it all installed. Anyway, my question is that the clutch doesn't seem to be full disengaging when you pull the lever. I've adjusted the cable so there is still some free play in it. It seems like it is not moving the clutch arm at the engine as far as the stock lever was.

So, does anyone have any experience with this? I was trying to see if the lever they sent is correct for this year bike. Only problem, ASV is closed till Jan 9th. If anyone has a ASV F3 lever on their '07 could you tell me what he part number is on the underside of the lever maybe?

Thanks for the reply. The levers came from ATV Galexy and they where not packaged. I think the pro perches is the same for all the levers. The lever itself has a number C6G on it. That's the number I was hoping to confirm.

I've got the reach adjusted so my first joint lays right on the lever. I can maybe go a bit further out tomorrow and see if it helps any.