Oklahoma

Picher, OK

1 reply to this topic
  • Scatillac

Posted December 19, 2012 - 11:47 AM

Anyone ever been to the chat piles around picher, OK? I know the government says no trespassing. I drove all over there today, and I saw tracks everywhere. Anyone every been there? Looks like a blast. could get some serious air time!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • philbilly20

Posted January 14, 2013 - 09:43 PM

I drive by there often too and I would suggest not... heard many a story about them crusting over and then swallowing your bike whole (probably just an old wives tale) The main reason i wouldn't though is because of the lead poisoning, isnt that the whole reason its a ghost town? plus i wouldn't want the to get caught by the Gov. and get my bikes seized, just bein a party pooper but thats my two cents!

Plus your not that far from little sahara? just head down there?

Edited by philbilly20, January 14, 2013 - 09:45 PM.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2014 outdoor motocross predictions by ImAHondaMan

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  67 replies
Forums
Photo
Oklahoma

Anybody ride weekdays like after work @Draper ? by SabbathHead

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Midwest
  • * * - - -
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Oklahoma

wheelie chick needs your help by BenIsRipin

Street   Street Bike Regional Discussion   United States
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo
Oklahoma

Any OK/AR riders here? by Mike in OK

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Midwest
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Oklahoma

wheelie chick needs your help by BenIsRipin

ATV/UTV   ATV/UTV Regional Discussion   Midwest
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.