Is it possible to fix a leaking radiator?

I never told him he CANT afford a 4 stroke. I pointed out it would be cheaper to go with a 2 stroke. So you worked this summer, should we all bow down? If the repair is 1 year old, what did you do last summer for money? I dont know many 14 year olds who can afford a 250f, Dont call me a dick and i wont call you a leach

Making assumptions. I worked my a** off this summer 13 hours a day bussing tables. I also wrench others peoples bike for $$.. I buy all my stuff and could of bought a brand new rad but I chose to have it repaired. Why replace when it can be fixed? Going on 1 year with 0 problems. I keep all my bikes in top shape and replace everything when it needs it. Don't go calling me out when you don't know anything about me. All I'm saying is that if he wanted to know a cheap alternate, not to be told he can't afford a 4 stroke.

And how isn't jb weld a repair? To repair something is to fix it, and it certainly fixed my problem. There isn't one thing on my bike that goes "unrepaired."

I never told him he CANT afford a 4 stroke. I pointed out it would be cheaper to go with a 2 stroke. So you worked this summer, should we all bow down? If the repair is 1 year old, what did you do last summer for money? I dont know many 14 year olds who can afford a 250f, Dont call me a dick and i wont call you a leach

When did I ask you to bow down? You brought up the working bit like you were the only 15 year old to have a job. The year before that? I was 14 and saved up for a while to buy a blown up 04 yz125 for 900$ that was in good condition besides the engine. Rebuilt it myself had a lot of fun with it then rebuilt it again before I sold it and sold it for 1800$..then with the money I had I bought a 250f which I got the whole engine rebuilt. Saving up isn't that hard.

Have kids, and send your family off driving into the night with your "fix", you will understand. Does Yamaha come with JBweld in their tool kit?

Why are you so against jb weld? You act like my bike is held up together with jb weld. It is just one little spot on the rad that cost close to nothing that I can guarantee will never leak again. I'm into this bike a lot and wouldn't jeopardize it by a little jb weld if I knew it wouldn't work.

Also I would like to apologize to everyone for this argument :lame: .

Agreed, just didnt like being called a dick, I try to be helpful on here and when a 15 y/o calls a 45 y/o business owner and former USMC/ DESERT STORM veteran a dick, you can expect a fight! Lets move on

Sorry.. I just felt that it wan't answering his question to sell it and get a 2 stroke..well then again neither was this argument. I could have approached it better too. :excuseme:

Agreed, just didnt like being called a dick, I try to be helpful on here and when a 15 y/o calls a 45 y/o business owner and former USMC/ DESERT STORM veteran a dick, you can expect a fight! Lets move on

"Lighten up Francis"...in my best R Lee Ermy voice. OOORAH!