Dual Sportin it

4 replies to this topic
  • Traskrider

Posted December 09, 2012 - 03:53 PM

Any body in Oregon able to Dual Sport the WR 450 ? Worth a try or forgetaboutit !!!

• rowyco

Posted December 10, 2012 - 02:47 PM

Absolutely worth a try. I'm converting mine right now into supermoto trim. as soon as i get the blinkers hooked up, I'm taking it to DMV and will get my plate. If you need any help, let me know and I might be able to provide some assistance.

I'm just south of Portland.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mslow

Posted December 11, 2012 - 10:47 AM

not in orgeon but have had mine legal since i bought it used and it's awesome.
we ride alot in areas where plates are mandatory and it almost feels like a cheater bike compared to most plated bikes here in PA.

• MANIAC998

Posted December 12, 2012 - 08:39 AM

Montana here, and WR's are easy to plate (along with all dirtbikes). Totally worth it!!!

• freeriders98

Posted December 12, 2012 - 08:46 AM

I have a plated WR400/426 in CA its in sumo trim and I commute on it daily. Hands down the funnest bike I have ever ridden!!!!! And I've ridden some fun bikes: Busa, Buell XB12, V-rod, GSXR-750, ZX6r...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.