Just completed the rest of the free mods and then some

3 replies to this topic
  • norm02

Posted December 05, 2012 - 07:33 PM

Just got my WR back from the shop. They checked the valves, removed AIS, throttle stop, cut the gray wire, did the airbox mod and re-jetted the carb. It's a beast!! I knew that it would change it from when it was corked up, but I had no idea that it would be that drastic. Tonight was also the first time that I've ridden since I put the FMF 4.1 on so I'm sure that helped as well.

Any way, glad it's back and also happy that my valves were in spec after 260+ miles.

• wrwest

Posted December 06, 2012 - 12:48 AM

pics pls

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • norm02

Posted December 06, 2012 - 06:52 AM

I'll try and get some posted. It's a rocket now it's going to take some getting used to (wheelie on third gear roll on). Not used to that!!

• mslow

Posted December 06, 2012 - 08:07 AM

norm, lean on the guys in this forum for mods and learn to do all the work yourself, you won't regret it, trust me
congrats on the new WR, i'm jealous!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.