2012 WR 450 Fram Guards

5 replies to this topic
  • xXNewfie709Xx

Posted December 05, 2012 - 05:54 PM

Hey guys,

was looking for frame guards for my bike. Was wondring in anyone knew of where to get them? I didnt like the Lightspeed carbon set I found. Was looking for something in a matte black. Any info would help!

• Lumberjack450

Posted December 06, 2012 - 08:57 PM

Anything that fits a 12 yz250f would fit I assume...

• huero

Posted December 14, 2012 - 12:19 PM

I talked to Hyde racing two weeksd ago. They advised their availability around mid January.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xXNewfie709Xx

Posted December 14, 2012 - 05:47 PM

Sweet man Ill look em up!

• huero

Posted January 04, 2013 - 02:03 PM

I talked to Hyde racing today. They said they have finished the frame gaurds but that they didn't make the shipment. They advised March time frame.

Huero

• JDLowrance

Posted January 04, 2013 - 04:37 PM

Scotch Brite. Much heaper than frame guards.

Don't know if you've run frame guards before but I ran a set of Light Speed carbons on my 07 YZ450F and they left marks and stains on the frame that I could not get out with Scotch Brite.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.