Converted Suzuki - Yamaha

5 replies to this topic
  • Zabrow187

Posted December 02, 2012 - 08:53 PM

I traded my 2005 DRZ400SM for a 2005 WR450F supermoto and I couldn't be happier. The WR is a monster, I am starting on uncorking it now to get the full potential out of it. I am ordering a GYRT AIS removal kit and a new JD jet kit. AS well as doing the gray wire mod. The bike is solid, 450 is where the fun is :-)

If it stay's this mild out, IDK when I am going to get a chance to pull it apart and do everything I want to it.

DRZ:

Posted Image

WR:
Posted Image

• rideMPSWRGUY

Posted December 03, 2012 - 06:59 PM

good trade

• n16ht5

Posted December 04, 2012 - 07:31 AM

braaaaaappp

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bikedude987

Posted December 04, 2012 - 07:36 AM

I would consider the piston cooling jet upgrade since it'll see mostly street duty...

http://www.thumperta...t/page__st__140

• Zabrow187

Posted December 06, 2012 - 09:31 PM

I've never heard of a cooling jet, what page of that post refers to it?

My plans right now are AIS removal, rejet, TPS removal (done) and gray wire mod. Then if I can find one I will do a YZF exhaust, that should fully uncork it. It is a monster as it, I can't wait till it is fully breathing fire.

• MANIAC998

Posted December 12, 2012 - 09:10 AM

page 8

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.